What are you running for?
Run Barefoot is a team of runners and walkers uniting to support the mission and vision of Barefoot Republic Camp. When we run, we are changing a child’s life by providing scholarship support for hundreds of youth in need of financial assistance to attend Barefoot Republic Camp. Participants are comprised of volunteers, supporters, and friends that represent various churches, schools, corporations and organizations in middle-Tennessee and beyond that compete with and against each other in the Nashville's Rock N Roll Marathon half and full marathon on April 29, 2017. To learn more about the mission and vision of Barefoot Republic click The Cause.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to professional coaches and athletic trainers, schedules and countless tips
- Accountability through weekly group runs and walks for Davidson & Williamson county team members
- Opportunities to fellowship and build new friendships
- Kick-off party to meet other runners, eat dinner and become equipped with information on training and fundraising
- Team gatherings and dinners throughout the training period
- Pre-race dinner loaded with carbs
- Race day benefits highlighted with support and encouragement from other racers, campers and Barefoot supporters along the race route
- Post-race awards party to celebrate and share accomplishments
- Opportunity to meet youth and families that you are impacting in our community
- A life-changing experience that will inspire and challenge each runner both physically and spiritually
- Click Join the Team to learn more about incentives.
What is my commitment?
In return for your participation with Run Barefoot, Barefoot asks that each runner or walker raise $600 with the help of our development team. ($600 will send one child to camp this summer.) Run Barefoot committee members will send tips, create sample letters and equip you with other resources that can be used to help with your fundraising goals. Learn more by clicking Fundraising.